David Leadbetter's Perfect Posture DrillInto the Rough > Golf Videos
Published 06/04/2010 08:35:31
David Leadbetter is one of the best and most famous golf coaches in the world. He rose to fame helping Nick Faldo win a hatful of majors back in the 80s and 90s and he's still coming out with great tips for golfers of all skill levels.
This video is aimed at intermediate to advanced golfers.
In this video David talks about the importance of good posture for a smooth golf swing
- Get your back straight
- Straight back helps shoulder rotation
- Maintain your angles through the swing - with your spine as the pivot point
- David then discusses the drill whereby you place the golf club behind your back
- Curving your lower back is extremely detrimental to a good golf swing
- Perform this drill periodically to make sure you're in the right position to set up to the ball correctly every time
1. Leadbetter is one of teh best coaches of all time. Would love some more videos from him
comment by Alex Wooldford - 06/10/2010 13:26
2. jakey bamss!!!!
comment by harry - 09/02/2011 19:32
3. Thanks for this great tip on the right posture. I'm always looking for the good golf swing drills to improve my game.
comment by Golf Swing Drills - 12/04/2011 22:53